I wanted to be a writer when I grew up. For years, anytime someone asked me that question, I would happily reply, "I want to write books!" This dream never really went anywhere. I claim I lost my creativity, but in reality I believe it was laziness that has kept me from writing for so long. This blog is an attempt to start writing again. I am not sure of my reasons why I always claimed I wanted to be a novelist. It may simply have been because grammar and literature classes were the classes i did the best in. I understand how to write, it comes naturally to me. I have probably forgotten many rules and regulations over the years involving writing, but I can learn them again.
I am going to be 27 this year, and I still don't want to go to college. I yearn for my old job where I felt productive everyday. I do enjoy my current job, but only in the summer do I feel that I have accomplished anything. The rest of the year I feel like a boat tied to a dock on a windy day. Just waiting for its purpose, trying hard as it can to get away, but trapped. I have considered going in for a horticulture degree, but I honestly don't like the heat enough to do that the rest of my life. I do enjoy the outdoors when it's not 9000 degrees outside, and though I spent many years avoiding it and everything about it, I love to garden! I am quite excited that my tulips and my daffodils are shooting into the air now. When I plant something like a bulb or seed and take care of it, it is a huge sense of accomplishment when I finally see that green bit poking out of the dirt.
While I am actually in the mood to write, I have to go to bed. Until next time.
Earthling...
ReplyDeleteWhen our eternal soul
leaves our mortal body
to meet our Maker,
only four, last things remain:
death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
according to the deeds WEE mortals
accomplished in our expired existence.
⬆️I'm a re-boot NDE⬇️
If you're RIGHT,
you'll see LIGHT -
follow that to the Elysian Fields.
Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.
Find-out what RCIA means and join.
Make Your Choice -SAW
⚠️DO NOT⚠️take the Mark of the Beast;
otherwise, we'll be in two, different eternities.
trustNjesus!
Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteSee yoo kept it.
Wonder why ..??
Perhaps because you
like our lengthy wordz
which I found in the dictionary.
Some of em.
Most of what I wrote
comes from actual life.
97.79% ..according to CNN.
You think Im a scream, doya?
Very well.
Then, let's make a date Upstairs.
Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER
N write nonillions upon nonillions
of novelities in the Great Beyond
in the Great, Big Library
all to ourselves without passers-by.
It'll take some time, dear...
but we'll take breaks N do utterly
wonderfull, wonderFULL stuff
like rappelling or skiing or both
down K2 which is lower than our IQ.
God bless your indelible soul.
Love you.
Cya soon Upstairs...